2017 Registration Information
Registration start date for all divisions is September 18th. Registration deadlines:
- Pre-school through 2nd grade - October 6 or until full
- 3rd grade through 8th grade boys and Junior High for girls - October 15 or until full
- 9th through 12th grade - November 11 or until full
Kaysville Junior Jazz youth basketball is a recreation level league basketball program for boys and girls in Preschool through 12th grade. League games are played weekdays and/or Saturdays in November and December for preschool through 2nd grade. Saturdays January through March for 3rd through 8th grade. Weeknights for 9th through 12th grade. Games are at area schools.
All participants will receive:
- A uniform jersey (with exception of 9th/10th and 11th/12th team registrations)
- Team practices (3rd through 12th)
- Paid Officials (3rd through 12th)
- Discounted Utah Jazz tickets
- Pre-school: $55-$75 (must be 3 by program start date)
- Kindergarten - 2nd grade: $45-$65
- 3rd - 6th grade: $55-$75
- Junior High and High School: $65-$85
- 9th - 10th grade team registration: $375
- 11th - 12th grade team registration: $375
Pre-Season Skills Clinic
This clinic is for boys and girls grades 3 through 8. The pre-season skills clinic is the perfect warm-up for league play. All clinics are divided by grade levels and boys and girls. Each 2 hour session includes drills and instruction in basketball offense and defense fundamentals. Clinic training includes scrimmage sessions, demonstration, group and individual drills.
- Program Location: Davis High School
- Instructor: Davis High coaches and players
- Date: November 4th
- Time: 9 to 11 a.m.
- Fee: $10