November 12-December 14
Kaysville City is a wonderful place to live with many kind, generous, and giving residents and businesses. As a city we have several local charities that are in need of assistance and support from our community. In 2017 we started Kaysville GIVES to provide a way for our community to GIVE back to those in need from our own community.
We worked with Safe Harbor Women's Shelter, Head Start, Mountain High School and the Bountiful Food Pantry who services our area. We were able to provide gifts for 250 Sub for Santa tags from the City Hall Christmas Tree, fill needs of individuals for hygiene items, art supplies, gift cards, diapers and wipes and hundreds and hundreds of pounds of food for the food pantry. Many families had a Merry Christmas thanks to many who donated.
Because of our great experience last year, we want to do it again, but we NEED your help. Many ask how they can get involved or contribute, so we have made it easy.
- Click here to make an online donation.
- Click here to shop the AMAZON Kaysville City GIVES- 2018 shopping list. All items will be directly shipped to Kaysville City.
- Donate NEW coats, clothing or blankets @ Kaysville City Offices or at the Kaysville Rec building. (Used items will not be accepted.)
- Donations can be dropped off at Wasatch Soccer Facility on 1188 Sportsplex Dr. Kaysville.
- Gift card donations for groceries, gas, and clothing. Please drop gift cards off to Kaysville City or Kaysville Parks and Recreation.
- Shop at Smith's and Bowman's. Each store will have a list of items that can be found in their stores. You can leave items in Kaysville GIVES bins found by the registers. We will come pick it up.
- Visit City Hall and take a tag off the Christmas Tree for Sub for Santa gifts.
- You can make a financial donation at City Hall by check, cash or credit card.
- Beginning at 5:00 pm, Kaysville Stroll will have vendors and performers inviting residents to shop their holiday items and enjoy festive music.
- Join us in front of the Old Library for holiday music performed by a children's choir.
- At 5:50 pm Santa will arrive in style and welcome all to the city lighting.
- 6:00 pm the lights turn on and kick off the holiday's.
- Immediately following the lights, Kaysville's beloved movie theatre will open its doors to the first 274 people in line to come and enjoy the movie Elf for a suggested $1 donation. Everyone's favorite!!!
- You can enjoy a free doughnut and hot cocoa while waiting in line to visit Santa.
- We will also be accepting donations for Kaysville GIVES. Click here for info on the Kaysville GIVES webpage. We will be accepting cash, check, credit card, gift cards and canned food. You will be able to get a Sub for Santa Tag to help provide Christmas to those in our community as well.
Toothbrushes, toothpaste, body soap, pump hairspray, baby shampoo, shampoo
Food and Paper Products:
-Any non-perishable canned or boxed food items that are not expired
-Baby items- Diapers, wipes, formula
-Most needed items include: Canned Pasta (Ravioli, Spaghettios, etc.), canned meat, peanut butter, black beans, lunchbox items (pudding cups, fruit cups and juice boxes)
-Wrapping paper, gift boxes and tape
Other donations- gift cards for $10-$25 from restaurants, grocery stores, Amazon, clothing stores, gas cards, fast food places and wrapping paper, gift boxes and tape
Women’s gift ideas:
Gift baskets- bubble bath, lotions, bath bombs, makeup
Kids’ gift ideas:
Arts & crafts supplies
Underwear, socks, pajamas, and t-shirts